Parker School Uniforms is our uniform provider. They have several options for purchasing uniform items including retail outlets in town, mail order using their toll-free number, or shopping online.
Go to www.parkersu.com for more information.
ST. AGNES ACADEMY DRESS CODE for 2012-2013
(from page 24 & 25 of the Student Handbook)
The school uniform is worn daily at St. Agnes, with the exception of specified "non-uniform or free dress days." The uniform must be worn from the time the student arrives on campus until the final bell. The uniform must be in good repair and fit properly. Our goal is that students be neat in appearance and reflect pride in themselves and the school. The school reserves the right to request students to replace their uniform if they are in disrepair or ill-fitting.
Required Parts of the Uniform
- Glen plaid skirt, purchased from Parker Uniforms. Skirts must touch the top of the knee when standing. This skirt must be worn on all days.
- White oxford shirt, with the school crest on it, purchased from Parker Uniforms. Shirts must be tucked in; cuffs on long sleeves must be buttoned. Oxford shirts (or approved polo shirts) must be worn under all sweaters, vests and sweatshirts. No visible undershirts or visible undergarments may be worn under the oxford shirt with the exception of a solid white turtleneck or t-shirt.
- Black button down cardigan sweater with school crest purchased from Parker Uniforms. This sweater must be worn at all school liturgies and formal assemblies.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Students are required to wear fully enclosed shoes. On Assembly Dress days, students must wear shoes that are black and made of leather or simulated leather material. The heel may be no higher than 1 ½ inch. On all Non- Assembly Dress days, students are permitted to wear any type of tennis shoe, as long as it is a flat-soled sneaker and fully enclosed around the heel. The assembly dress shoe may be worn on any day. Shoes with laces must be tied. No sandals, boots, topsiders or shoes of other colors may be worn except on non-uniform dress days. The only exception is TOMS footwear which may be worn on regular uniform days, but not dress uniform days.
- All socks and tights must be solid black or white. Leggings are not allowed.
Optional Parts of Uniform
- Black cardigan, V-neck pullover sweater, and sweater vest with school crest purchased from Parker Uniforms.
- Black or white polo shirt with school crest purchased from Parker Uniforms.
- Outerwear: The 3 black approved sweaters available from Parker Uniform, 3 SAA approved sweatshirts available from the SAA Spirit Store, the SAA black fleece jacket available from the SAA Spirit Store or the official school letter jacket (SAA, SJ or STHS that has been earned by the student) are the only outerwear permissible. The approved black fleece and the approved sweatshirts are available for purchase form the SAA Sprit Store. Non-uniform coats or jackets are not permitted in the building. Illegal outerwear will be confiscated.
- During school hours, gym uniforms are to be worn only in the gymnasiums and the areas assigned for physical education and only during class.
- Accessories in good taste. Baseball caps, hats and other headgear will not be allowed during the school day. Make-up must in good taste and not a distraction to the academic environment.
Students must be in assembly dress for all assemblies unless otherwise notified by the dean of students.
- Black cardigan button down sweater with school crest.
- Glen plaid skirt and white oxford shirt with school crest.
- Stockings, tights or socks must be solid black or white.
- Black leather dress shoes must be worn.