The room registration calendar allows faculty and staff to schedule community rooms in the building. These rooms include:
Meeting Room A-1/2 Fleming Room
Meeting Room B-1/2 Fleming Room
Meeting Room C
Meeting Room D-1/2 Library Conference Room
Meeting Room E-1/2 Library Conference Room
To reserve a room follow these steps:
Step 1 - View room schedules and add your event
- View written instructions.
- Log in to the Room Registration Calendar and add your event. (Contact the CAVE for log in information)
- Certain rooms will require approval. You will get an email once the event is approved.
Contact Dale Grassmann if you do not receive one within 24 hours.
Rooms with approvers:
- Auditorium - Felicia Miller
- Choral Room - Jeremy Wood
- Fleming Room - Debbie Skelly
- Old/New Gyms - Alice Melendez
- If you need someone to book your room for you, contact Judi Cox with room, date and times.
Step 2 - Work orders
- If you are scheduling any room and need additional resources such as chairs, tables, AC, specific room setup, download and print the Setup Facilities Work Order.
- If you are scheduling the Auditorium, download and print the SAA Auditorium Work Order.
- Important! All work orders go to Dale Grassmann by one of these methods:
- hardcopy in his mail box
- attached in an email
- scanned and sent directly to him from a copier on campus
Step 3 - Sage Catering