Summer School Courses for Original Credit
St. Agnes Academy offers two summer school courses for original credit. Multimedia and Image Management is an online course completed during the month of June for ½ elective credit. World Cinema meets 12:30-4:30 p.m., June 8-26, for ½ art credit. Tuition is $300 per course. Register online today.
Online Re-enrollment Deadline Approaching
If your daughter plans to return to St. Agnes next year, please complete the online re-enrollment contract by March 6. You will need to login to AcademyConnection to complete the online contract. If you need help with access to AcademyConnection, please contact Elaine Mouton.
State of the School
Sr. Jane Meyer, O.P., Principal Deborah Whalen, the Board of Directors, and the Foundation Board invite you to the State of the School, 6:30-8:30 p.m. March 4 in the Strake Family Cafeteria at St. Agnes. Light bites and refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to Martha McLendon by Feb. 27.
Spring Musical- "Anything Goes"
Join us for the SAA/SJ spring musical, "Anything Goes", 7:30 p.m. February 27 and 28, March 6 and 7, and 2 p.m. on March 1 in the St. Agnes Academy auditorium. The cast and crew would especially like to pack the house at 7:30 p.m. this Saturday, February 28, when the Tommy Tune judges will be present to evaluate the musical! Tickets are $15 and are available now online. Tickets are available online until 5 p.m. on the day of the performance and then at the door until fifteen minutes prior to curtain, based on availability. Come out and support musical theater!
3 Raffle Collection Days Remaining
Monday, March 9 (senior parents, make sure your daughter turns her final tickets and money in on this day BEFORE she leaves for retreat), Tuesday, March 10, and Thursday, March 12 are your daughter's final chances to turn in her tickets. Thanks!
SAA Be Bold Legacy Gala- March 28, 2015
Last year’s event was a SELL OUT and we expect no less this year! Visit our Gala website and purchase your table/tickets now online. Availability is based upon seats remaining after underwriting.
Wine Pull at the 2015 Legacy Gala
Heard it through the grapevine...we need your help to stock our cellar! Please bring a bottle (or two) with a $50 value or a Robert Parker rating of 90 points or better to the front office, attention Emma Ebbs, or click here to make a cash donation easily through our auction website.
Get a jump on supporting the 2015 Be Bold Legacy Gala. Grab your friends and join us at some fantastic parties you will not want to miss throughout the year. Click here for more information and to secure your spaces today.
- Crawfish with the Coaches! April 18, 2015
- Don’t Worry, Be HAPPY! Aug. 21, 2015
- A Spectacular Spanish Fiesta, Oct. 17, 2015
- Are you Ready for Some Football? Nov. 7, 2015
- Kick up your Boots, Texas Style! Feb. 6, 2016
All are invited to these many fun events, scheduled throughout the year. While we hope to see you March 28, it is not necessary to attend the Gala to sign up for the parties.
Thank you to Melanie Mouch, Bev Walsh, and their crew of moms for putting together Sorority Information night! The recruitment process was demystified and helpful information and tips were shared. If you missed the meeting click here to find and download the sorority information packet.
Looking for good women!
We have open committee and chair positions for next year to fit all levels of commitment. If you would like to get involved, meet more moms, help the school, occasionally see your daughter or any/all of the above, please contact Debbie Sohmer for more information.
Style Show pics are available to preview. Click here to view and order online. Password: Seniors
Sr. Carol Mayes, O.P. shared refreshing ideas for Lent centering on Hope, Gratitude and Serving others at the Moms' Retreat last week. This week prayers and projects for Hope are posted to the Mothers' Club page. Click Hope to find and download the reading on Hope.
Upcoming Dads' Club events:
- Attention- New Dads' Club Meeting Date: 6:30-8 p.m. March 10 in the Fleming Room. Please join us for this important meeting! We are honored to have Debbie Sieck, a member of the Center for Wellness and Student Support to our meeting to discuss what this service provides your daughter. We will also conduct the Dads' Club Board elections for the 2015-2016 school year. If you are interested in joining the Dads' Club Board for the 2015-2016 school year, please come to this important meeting.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. March 7, Spring Service Project. We are looking for 10-12 dads and daughters that can come and help the Dads' Club with a landscape beautification project. We will be replacing some of the landscaping by the back administration entrance where the counselors at the Wellness Center have their offices. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Dennis Hoelscher.
- Mar. 26. Save the date for the first-ever St. Agnes Dads' Club "March Madness Dads Night Out." Time for dads to get out of the house and enjoy. Come out when March Madness reaches the Sweet Sixteen. Details to come.
Check out the Dads' Club webpage for the list of activities and join us for some fun. If you have any questions or if you would like to talk to a current Dads’ Club board member send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring sports are in full swing and winning!
- Save the date for the Winter Sports Banquet- March 25.
- Next Booster Club meeting 6 p.m. April 20 in the temporary building behind the gym.
-Gina Sessums, Booster Club President