Each of the following documents can be downloaded in pdf format and then printed. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click here to download the free viewer.
- Summer Reading List (Summer 2013) - Find your summer reading books for English, H AP Biology, Chemistry 2, H AP Chemistry, H AP World History and H AP U.S. History courses. There are no required books for summer courses. (New summer reading and summer book lists available each year in late April or early May)
- Used Book List (with SJ courses) - May 2013
The books on this list were used in the 2012-2013 school year. The titles in the left column of the table will be used again in 2013-2014 and can be resold. Books in the right column are NOT being used again. The complete 2012-2013 Book List including new books for each course will be posted in mid-July when students receive their schedules. (New list available each year in late April or early May)
- Textbooks 2013-2014 - Textbook and materials list for the school year. After downloading, be sure to read the information at the top of the page. (New list available each year in mid-July when students receive their schedules)
Additional textbook information for 2013-2014 school year
- Important! Any new books that may replace the removed books on the Used Book List and required for next year's courses will be available in mid-July when students receive their schedules, the new book list becomes available and our online bookstore opens.
- The textbook for Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Biology 1 will be an e-text provided at no charge. On the booklist, hard copies for these texts are marked optional. To keep backpack weight at a minimum, we ask that these hard copies be used at home.
- Two books for each of the 9th, 10th and 11th grade Theology classes are digital books. They will be downloaded to the student's tablet and paid through St. Agnes fees. Students will receive instructions at school for downloading.