How to Apply
- Applications and related forms for the 2014-2015 school year will be available in September. The application must be filled out online. The remaining forms (2 teacher recommendations and a transcript request) are to be printed and given to your daughter's current school for completion. All forms are due January 15, 2014.
- The applicant's parent or guardian should complete Part 1 of the application. Applicants should complete Part 2. Submit the completed application electronically, along with the $75.00 application fee no later than January 15, 2014.
- All applicants are required to submit scores from a high school entrance exam in order to be considered for admission. St. Agnes administers the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Click here for more information or see the ISEE Student Guide in the admissions packet. Applicants should take the ISEE no later than February 1, 2014.
- Arrange for supporting documents, including teacher recommendation forms and transcripts, to be submitted no later than January 15, 2014. Recommendation forms and the Records Release Form will be available for downloading on the online Applications page - see number 1 above.
- Grades from 6th, 7th and the first semester of 8th grade
- Entrance exam results
- English and math teacher recommendation forms
- Student application and essay
- Attendance and discipline records
- Work habits
A consistent pattern of above average grades and test scores is typical of our entering classes.