How to Apply
- Applications and related forms for the 2017-2018 is available on the “Application” page our website . The application must be filled out online. The applicant's parent or guardian should complete Part 1 of the application. Applicants should complete Part 2. Submit the completed application electronically, along with the $75.00 application fee no later than December 15, 2016.
- Two teacher recommendations (a math and English) are required for admission consideration. Print these forms and give to your daughter’s teacher for completion. All forms are due January 15, 2017.
- Transcripts from 6th, 7th and 8th grade are required. Please print the records release form and submit to any relevant schools for completion. All transcripts are due by January 15, 2017.
- All applicants are required to submit Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) scores in order to be considered for admission. Students are welcome to take the ISEE at any testing location. St. Agnes administers the ISEE at our campus on November 12, 2016. Find ISEE registration information here or see the ISEE Student Guide in the admissions packet. Applicants should take the ISEE no later than February 1, 2017.
- Optional: St. Agnes is excited to partner with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their application to life. By creating a ZeeMee page, a student is able to convey their unique personality as well as highlight specific interests and achievements. We are committed to learning as much about each of our applicants as possible and these student created pages allow us additional insight into the wonderful qualities our applicants possess. You’re the best one to tell us about yourself. Therefore, we are looking for self-made videos featuring just you and your unique personality. Please go to ZeeMee.com to create your page, then paste your link into the “ZeeMee link” field located at the end of our application.
St. Agnes Academy reviews each applicant holistically. The following criteria are considered by the admissions committee when determining admissions:
- Grades from 6th, 7th and the first semester of 8th grade*
- ISEE results*
- English and math teacher recommendation forms
- Student application and essay
- Attendance and discipline records
- Work habits
- Optional: ZeeMee page
* A consistent pattern of above average grades and test scores is typical of our entering classes.