St. Agnes Academy will review each applicant holistically. The following criteria are considered by the admissions committee when determining admissions:
- Grades from 6th, 7th and the first semester of 8th grade*
- ISEE, HSPT, or SSAT results*
- English and Math teacher recommendation forms from completed by 8th grade Math/English teachers
- Student application and essay
- Attendance and discipline records
- Work habits
Only students who are fully immunized according to Archdiocese regulations will be permitted to enroll at St. Agnes Academy. Only fully documented medical exemptions will be accepted.
*A consistent pattern of above average grades and test scores is typical of our entering classes.