St. Agnes Academy does not accept senior transfer students.
We review each applicant holistically. The following criteria are considered by the admissions committee when determining admissions:
Only students who are fully immunized according to Archdiocese regulations will be permitted to enroll at St. Agnes Academy. Only fully documented medical exemptions will be accepted.
- Grades from previous two grades and first semester of current grade
- ISEE results
- PSAT or SAT for transfer students
- English and math teacher recommendation forms
- Student application and essay
- Attendance and discipline records
- Work habits
A consistent pattern of above average grades and test scores is typical of our entering classes.